Investing in the repetition
Hello WA Family!
I have been a member of the community for a little under a month and I wanted to share how my experience and progress is going. I just want to also leave a shout out to all the amazing people on here who have provided much support in all my success! Thank you!
- I currently have a few keyword rich posts on my website, created a great logo, set up my FB fan page, and the layout of the website is better than I thought it would be. I'm still currently working on a theme issue and hoping the developer gets back to me soon or I'll have to change the theme to something better supported.
- I'm working in the making passive income online. Yeah there are so many "life hacks" people can use to making recurring income with minimal to no effort by working smarter and not harder.
- I'm very proud to have gained some great skills in developing my website online and having some valuable researching skills. The skills I have learned along the way will benefit me for the rest of my life, and I'm so glad I found such a great community!
- The next 3 months I plan to publish 48 new blog posts, 48 new posts to my website, 120 new keywords to use, 360 new FB fan page posts, become certified from the training and continue more in specific areas, Place 50 new ads for traffic, and give and take 120 new comments.
- The following 3 months after I will be traffic focused. I want to work towards 1,000 unique views per week and upward. I will have plenty of valuable content to start inviting more people to join my FB fan page, I hope to have 2,000 people who like my page. I will also be learning about more ways to gain organic traffic and want 100 new visitors per day. I hope to start earning $100 or more in the procces!
The next months are going to be super productive because I plan on making sure to not multi-task and ONLY spend a certain amount of time on each piece of the project. I have been starting to feel overwhelmed when trying to do too much all at once and lost some momentum. I'm hoping the time management will help me be able to prioritize my activities so I feel more fulfilled and get more done. Lately, I've been really good at "looking" busy, but don't really have as much to show for it as I can.
Thank you so much for checking in! Best wishes to everyone and I would love to keep in touch.
Please share with me how your journey is going.