10 Ways To Drive Traffic To Your Website
Adrianne Holyfield here and I'm so excited to share these 10 steps that you need to set in place in order to drive the right people to your blog... people who are interested in you.
So, without further ado (my junior high language teacher would hate to hear me say that), here are 10 ways that are sure to drive traffic to your website fast:
1. Get Social - Meet two people a day. Be determined to have an actual conversation in which you share ideas and share your website with two strangers everyday. This can be in person or online, but the BOTH parties have to be involved in the conversation.
2. Have AWESOME / Interesting blog titles - GUESS WHAT??? 80 percent of viewers will click on a link SIMPLY BECAUSE THE TITLE IS INTERESTING! They might not even be in the market for what you're selling, but if you have an awesome title, they may visit your site.
3. Invite others to guest blog on your site - your showing people a fresh face AND the guest is bringing their viewers over to your website. It's that scratch my back /scratch your back thing.
4. Keywords - If you want help with this, you can get training here.
5. On-Page SEO - If you want help with this, you can get training here.
6. Make sure your site is responsive – It is IMPERATIVE that your site looks good on WHATEVER DEVICE THE CUSTOMER IS USING. In my earlier days, I used WIX.com for my websites. The websites looked great on SOME desktops, hideous on others and outright embarrassing on mobile devices. I’m not trying to bash wix. they’re cool, but I LEARNED to use WordPress by studying the courses I’ve learned with the company that I’m with now and have no problem with the responsiveness of my website.
7. Consistency – humans are creatures of habit – let them get addicted to you!
8. Advertise! – Share your posts or videos that you have on your website, on Facebook. Share portions of them on Instagram. Tweet them out on twitter. Advertise, advertise, advertise 3 times daily.
9. Join group discussions with relevant hashtags on twitter.
10. Submit Your Content to sites like Reddit. Sites like Reddit are called Aggregator sites. Submit valuable(don’t get spammy or you may get a bad rep) links that their audiences will find genuinely useful. The Dan Shewan at http://www.wordstream.com/blog/ws/2014/08/14/increase-traffic-to-my-website says to “Choose a relevant subreddit, submit your content, then watch the traffic pour in.”
BONUS TIP!* JOIN A COMMUNITY OF PEOPLE WHO WILL SHARE YOUR BLOGS! The company that I’m with has a culture where we all share each other’s blogs by using what’s called an “affiliate link.” This means other people are literally working for you for free! You can join that company for free or become a premium member HERE.
I HOPE you can see the VALUE in this information, as my desire is to make other’s lives better.