My First Month at Wealthy Affiliate - Andrew Jones
At the start of the year I was doing some in depth research into online training, website creation and top class website hosting.
At the time I was looking to move my websites to another hosting company and also looking for an online training membership site to keep up to date with all the changes in SEO, Social Media, Wordpress etc.
So I was looking for:
- The best Industry Leading Hosting provider with excellent customer service.
- A membership site which was highly rated by its existing members.
- Training on SEO (search engine optimisation) to enable my sites to score high in the rankings.
- A Social Media training platform to keep up with all the ongoing changes in the social media industry.
- A top class Affiliate Program which genuinely rewarded members for introductions and signups.
- The latest and best affiliate training available.
This was going to be a big ask and I was expecting quite an expense to join a number of memberships which would cover my requirements but I was prepared to invest in myself both in money and time to achieve my goal of a thriving online income.
After much searching and a few weeks of burning the midnight oil I came across WA (Wealthy Affiliate) and decided to join as a free member and invest a week studying the platform to see how many of my requirements could be met before looking at any oher options.
Guess what? I found everything I was looking for in my list above all in the one membership!
I don't believe the platform here at WA can be bettered anywhere on the web and I put a lot of time and effort trying to find anything close to what is being offered here.
So, Thank You Wealthy Affiliate and every member here who has welcomed me and answered any questions I had.
Needless to say I became a premium member the first week and am loving it here, progressing nicely through the training and been invited/accepted into the Super Affiliate Program for this year.
I wish everyone here a great success in their online journey.