Just Do It!
"Having a dream won't change the world, sharing one will" - Just Do It!
Don't you love that Nike commercial? This is exactly what it feels like for me as I am getting started at WA.
I joined 90 days ago. Although I wish I was further along in the TRAINING, nonetheless I acknowledge my HUMBLE ACCOMPLISHMENTS so far, as a total newbie that I am:
- Half way through level 3. Moving slowly by steady.
- My first niche website/ blog has been indexed by Google (6 articles)
- Wrote 8,300 words
- Reached the 5515 WA rank today
- Joined 2 affiliate networks
The biggest challenge has been to find the time to work online, my daytime job keeping me busy 60+ hours a week. My motivation to get out of the corporate world is stronger, though.
To echo what I hear from many of us in this community, I find the support, positive energy, and genuine generosity amazing at WA. I am grateful for being part of this group of great people.
My GOAL FOR THE NEXT 30 DAYS:
- Pickup the pace. Achieve level 5 (complete level 4)
- Find the balance between engaging with the community and building my website and business
- Learn more about my niche: expectations, needs, trends.
- Join 2 more affiliate programs
- Improve my writing skills and speed
- Manage my time better, with tools like speech to text, mobile devices
In conclusion, I'd like to say I'm totally enjoying the process of learning a new career, I know I am heading in the right direction, it's only a question of time, effort, discipline for me to see my dream, already shared with you transform the world a little.
Just Do It! Everyday, one step at a time.
How were your first 90 days as an Affiliate Marketer?
Please share your comments. Thanks and cheers,