Baby Steps Crawling.
Continuing with training on WA at a slower pace and started a class on Udemy.
Spent more time considering my niche and how nichy niche I really wanted to go. Ultimately I decided that my niche was too narrow and decided to broaden it a step but still initially focus on one type of product.
I used the following:
- Google Trends Top Charts to investigate my niche and find popular keywords and searches; scoped out how it is trending and where and what are better keywords to build content around
- smallseotools.com for top sites / pages related to my keyword / niche
- Namemesh to review domain name ideas
- Namechk to make sure social media names were available for my domain
- Purchased my domain on WA and transferred my WP site from the training to the new domain
- Attempted to transfer one of my old parked domains from GoDaddy to WA and ran into difficulties and working with WA support after straightening out the problem with GoDaddy support. Used a tutorial on WA by MarionBlack
- Investigated Social Media services like TailWind for Pinterest specifically... Also WP plugins for posting to Pinterest... TastyPin and SocialWarfare Pro
- Read some blog posts by more advanced WA folks that were making money...
Just received a message while writing this from what I believe is WA Tier II support saying they are investigating my domain transfer issue.
- Hope to get my domain transfer problem resolved
- Find specific products on Amazon that have high sales in my niche and topic to review / build content around
- Choose a social sharing plugin and set it up
- Investigate Tailwind and other options for harnessing my current impressions / following on Pinterest for my current and future niches
- Write at least one post on an Amazon product from my research above
- Research a better WP theme
- Research for a logo for my site and a banner photo