What is HTML Code?
What is HTML Code
Welcome to my HTML Coding Tutorial. When you have completed today's lesson, you will know the basic rules for creating a web page using HTML coding. You will also learn the following:
What You Will Learn
- HTML Required Rules
- How to use the Head & Body Tags
- Where to use the Heading & Paragraph Tags
- Creating Hyperlinks to other web pages and websites
- How to add a Hyperlink to an image
What's an HTML?
HTML is kind of like a programing language used by web browsers, which allow the visitor to view what is on a webpage.
- HTML is short for Hypertext Markup Language.
- HTML has rules for communicating to a web browser called syntax.
- The broswer job is to change the HTML code into a viewable webpage, by converting the HTML file.
- A hypertext is a text with a link in it.
- A Markup is a language which bring the text to life on the webpage.
- Markup could be a list, tables, images or links displayed on a webpage.
If you have any questions about html coding, please use the dussicion group or send me an PM here at Wealthy Affiliate.
Up Next HTML Law And Order