It's Marlinda and today's training is a request from LouisaB. Thanks for the request girl!
Her question was that she wanted to know how to record her computer screen so that she can make her own training videos. Creating videos is the way to go as far as I'm concerned.
People would rather watch videos than scroll through endless text to learn how to do something on the computer.
Be sure to watch the above video which explains the tools that I use and some other useful information you'll need to know before starting. Here's the list:
- I only used this to record what I record. It's free so it might be a good place to start if your budget doesn't include video recording software. No worries, we all have to start somewhere ~_^
- Here's the link: https://screencast-o-matic.com
- Cyberlink PowerDirector Media Suite 15
- This comes with everything. Video and sound editing as well as screen recording and lots of other cool features. I use this for everything and find it's very straightforward compared to a lot of other packages.
- Here's the link: http://bit.ly/2i1JvD8
- The mic I use is the USB Microphone,Fifine Plug &Play Home Studio USB Condenser Microphone. I do not use any special equipment but you can if you want. However, this mic produces a nice clean sound which is the most important part. People are more likely to click away from your video if it has bad audio than bad video.
In the next video, I'm going to show you how to produce your video once you've finished the recording stage.
If you have any questions, comments, requests or other feedback, please leave them in the comments box below. Also, if you screencast, please share your methods and tips with us so that we can help each other grow :)
See you in the next video.
To learn how to edit your screencast, click here:
If you're looking for more site and business building training, take a look at some of my other training here: