How to Write Content For a Post or Page.
Last Update: January 21, 2016
.Here are the results for this low hanging fruit keyword:
- Monthly Searches=24.
- QSR (Quoted Search Results)=4
- KQI (Keyword Quality Indicator)=Green (for a good keyword).
- SEO (Search Engine Optimization)=94.
- This is a score based on traffic and competition, the higher the score, the more likely you will rank for this keyword on the first page. (scale of 1-100, a higher score is better).
This is a very good score of 94. Now you need to write quality content to get your posts and pages ranked on Google's first page.
Here are 10 Steps that Google Require for your content to get a high ranking. There are more steps, please do some research to get a completed list of these steps.
- Meta Title.
- Meta Description.
- Headline in H1 Tag.
- Internal Links.
- External Links.
- Images with Alt. Tags.
- Keyword should be in the URL.
- You need to have an embedded video within your content.
- You need comment engagement for your posts and pages.
- You need to have ease of Social Sharing for each post or page.
After you find the keyword for your title. Go to your Word Press Dashboard and Create your new post or page.
This image is showing how to create a new post:
- Click on Post.
- Add New.