How to Set Up Google AdWords Campaign
While building your blog with useful and informative content alongside, you may want to set up a Google AdWords campaign to help your blog take off possibly in a couple of days. Many bloggers do this as part of the steps to move their blogs off the ground.
You may use this feature tentatively and may decide to stop using it once you’ve ranked well in search engine.
To launch your Google AdWords campaign, visit adwords.google.com. Locate the “Get started now” box and create an AdWords account. Upon logging in your new AdWords account, choose the “Create your first campaign” box.
Let’s now go into details below.
- Choose your campaign name and type
- Select the geographic location you want Ads to appear
- Strategize your bidding and set a daily budget for your campaign
- Skip the “Ad Extension” segment for a start
- Create your maiden Ad group and compose your maiden Ad
- Enter your keywords in the appropriate field
- Set your default bid (Your maximum cost-per-click)
- Do a complete review of everything
- Submit your billing information
Choose Your Campaign Name and Type
The first step here is to select your campaign name – Tentatively, the “Search Network only” alternative would highly be recommended for your maiden campaing, then name it.
Then, unfasten the “Tick next to include search partners” tentatively. You may decide at will to change this later too.