How to Increase Search Rankings
When was the last time you checked your Google PageRank? Are you willing to move your business off the ground now? Have you ever bothered to check this out at all?
Oh, maybe you’re thinking this wouldn’t be feasible with your website, right? Don’t be pessimistic this year at all as you were in the previous year. It’s time to change the ball game. It’s time to leave no stone unturned. I’m pleased to tell you today that even if your PageRank is currently below 1/10, you can make it skyrocket to 5/10 before the middle of the year with strategies and, by that time, your PR quality will have become Very Strong.
By the time your PR status will have moved near 5/10, you’re in money already. You should be generating organic traffic at a very high rate at this time. It’s a proven fact. Now that you’ve known the level of PageRank required for your site to skyrocket in search results, how do you intend to increase your CPR score to make it happen before the middle of the year?
I believe many of us set specific goals for the current year aside from that set initially on getting started. If we truly want to accomplish that goal, then we need just one thing and nothing more; the driving force to implement the working strategies, not wasting a lot of time on old blogging stuff that will take us nowhere.
Well, as far as I’m concerned, I’ve decided to make it happen this year by building out my business on the solid, proven fundamentals.
Here are working strategies for increasing your website search rankings:
- Post high-quality content
- Submit your site to web and article directories
- Update your site frequently
- Read and comment on niche-related blog posts
- Write guest posts for niche-related authority sites
- Leverage social media and social bookmarking sites
- Use low competition keywords for building out content
- Participate in high PR online forums
- Avoid toxic strategies for building traffic
- Prepare for the next PageRank re-evaluation by Google