It takes much planning and hard work to find the right audience for your content. One important way is having the right content that will attract your audience. Content is what your audience seeks online and it is what will attract them first to your site.

Apart from this, there are other things that you need to do to get the audience to your site. The following tips will help you attract your audience and keep them returning to your site.

Be an Authority in Your Chosen Field

Are you one of those bloggers that venture into fields that they know almost nothing about? This should not be so. Before trying to reach the audience, you need to evaluate yourself to know what field you are good at. Then you choose your niche accordingly.

It is good for you to have had much experience in your chosen field. Then you will have much to share with your audience and you will easily meet them at their pain points. Perhaps you have a passion for comedy, you can focus on creating clips that will make your audience laugh and be happy.

You may have some experience in managing business finance. You should focus on creating videos in such an area. That way, the people who need information in that area will benefit from your experience.

Choose the right video topics that will solve problems for your audience. You can research what your audience will go online to search for. Then you create videos that will solve problems for them as they search.

You can make the video as “how to” tutorials, product reviews, educational videos, vlogs, or question-and-answer videos. If you can make videos that will satisfy your audiences’ needs, they will keep looking forward to more videos from you.

After assessing your skills, you can research your target audience.

After deciding on the type of content you wish to produce, your target audience will determine how you present your content. Since you want the right people to see your content and also engage with it, you need to research.

Look up different forums and communities that relate to your chosen topic. Observe how their discussions and comments go. Pick some of their keywords or vocabulary to use in your content. You can even contribute to some of their discussions.



Join the Discussion
Write something…
Recent messages
edhozubin Premium
Way to go Israel, authority is awful big if not the biggest item in building an audience. It is an item that no review can question!
Reply
Israel17 Premium
Perfectly true, edhozubin! No single review can question authority and video marketing is the right way to go.

Israel Olatunji
Reply
eminentcopy Premium
Great tips. Thank you for sharing
Reply
Israel17 Premium
Glad it came in handy, eminentcopy! To avoid being left behind in the competitive business world, video marketing is the way-out.

Israel Olatunji
Reply
eminentcopy Premium
Yes, video marketing seems to be getting more traction these days.
Reply
Israel17 Premium
Oh yes, YouTube is the baby brother of Google, and that gives videos an unfair advantage over regular website rankings.

Israel Olatunji
Reply
CordeliaN Premium
Thanks Israel,
I am looking at ways to increase my audience, currently, I am like slow-moving slow worm.....your info is good as always. :)
Reply
Israel17 Premium
Thanks for stopping by, Cordelia! The greatest way to build a larger audience on YouTube is streaming live events multiple times. There are do's and don's of this anyways, so you must do it wisely and technically. In a matter of seconds, you can rank on the first page of YouTube and Google, and drive thousands of views to your videos, CPA offers, and websites. An alternative way is ranking your videos for all the top foreign languages.

Only 25% of the organic traffic comes from English searches, while the remaining 75% comes from non-English searches. So, if you're targeting only English viewers, you're competing with millions of people for just the first page ranking, and therefore, missing out on the massive potential of the traffic that comes from non-native searchers.

Israel Olatunji
Reply
Parameter Premium
Thank you Israel,

I love the way you anchor on the three Cardinal points: content, type of audience, and show of expertise. The is a need to create content that meets your audience type and expertise will guarantee trust

Ayodeji
Reply
Israel17 Premium
Absolutely true, Ayodeji! There's no success in video marketing without making frantic effort to hover around these cardinal points. Thanks for your amazing contribution!

Israel Olatunji
Reply
lesabre Premium
Thank you for the training Israel.

Best wishes,

Michael
Reply
Israel17 Premium
Most welcome, Michael! Glad you found my YouTube marketing tutorial helpful!

Israel Olatunji
Reply
Top