If you do not already have a Google Analytics Account. Please follow these step to create an account:
- Go to https://www.google.com/analytics.
- Once you are logged in, click on Admin at the top.
- In the middle Property Column, click on the drop-down and Create new property.
- Fill in your website details and click Get "Get Tracking ID button.
Copy the Tracking ID and head back to your Word Press Dashboard and follow the instruction given at the beginning of this Tutorial if you are only using the Tracking ID.
From this point, I am showing you how to add the Tracking Code Script.
- Go to your Google Analytics account page.
- Click on "Admin" at the top of this page.
- Select the Property to get tracking. (your website name).
- Scroll down and click on "Tracking Info."
- From the drop-down select "Tracking Code".
- On this page, you see the Tracking ID. If you are only using this ID, follow the instructions given for pasting this ID under the All in One S.E.O. General setting.