FAQ - frequently asked questions on WA
Go to your Dashboard
click settings > WP-SpamShield
check the box for 'Allow users behind proxy servers to comment"
(Most of the time it' s a conflict with a plugin)
2. How to login when I am on another computer
Fill in the browser: http://yourwebsiteurl.com/wp-admin
Use the name & password provided on your sitemanager
3. How can I give someone access to my website and which role
4. How can I increase my site trust
5. My referral can' t open a free account
Some countries are excluded due to malicious pratice in the past
I believe Ghana can be added to this list.
6. Do I need categories and how to add them
7. Can I cancel my membership and come back
8. WA Rules
9. How to move up in rank on WA?
It's quite a complex algorithm they use, and it involves:
Like blogs and comments
Attending live chat
Asking & giving feedback
Asking and giving Comments
Answering PM's quickly
Sharing blogs and training in&outside; WA
and whatever I forgot....
In short, be involved at all terrains.
10. What is the minimum age to start a website at WA?
As far as I know, there is no minimum age. PJ was 10 when he started a website under the account of his father. There are quite some teenagers here with their own accounts. Their ages range between 15 and 21 years.