Checklist: SiteRubix Before Transferring To Own Domain
Let's Check The SiteRubix Checklist
There are some things you need to check before you go ahead and transfer your SiteRubix website to your Own Domain.
Here is the checklist:
- Make sure that your Comments Requests have finished - if not, you won't see the comments on your own Domain
- Make sure you've backed up your SiteRubix Site in case you need files, and also export from within WP
- Make sure that the name you've chosen for your new Domain refers to the Niche Market of your SiteRubix website
- Make sure you have copied files from your SiteRubix website via FTP, one such utility is Filezilla. Here is a link on how to use Filezilla.
- Make sure the previous files you had on your own Domain have been transferred or backed up.If your domain is new, then this is not necessary as the move process overwrites the existent files from the previous user of the domain.
Check Once Transferred to Own Domain
Now that we have Checked The Checklist, let's view Related Links.