How to Use Google Task Manager & Calendar
How to Use Google Tasks Manager and Calendar
Google offers an amazing free project manager program that will help you organize and keep your affiliate marketing business running smoothly. By combining Google Task Manager with Google Calendar you will be able to bring order to the chaos of your notes and to-do lists.
I have been using Google Tasks & Calendars for many years. Not only for my web business but also as a project manager for a remodeling company. It is one of the most useful tools that I have found for managing projects to get and stay organized. Google task lists and calendars will sync between a PC, Smart Phone, and Tablet. As an extra bonus they can be printed, emailed or sent via text.
Below is a sneak-peek at "My Blog/Article Checklist" iPad app.
In this tutorial, you will learn how to setup, maintain and master Google Task Manager.
The key points that will be covered are:
- Learn how to create a system that captures your “To-Do List Monster.”
- Keep “Jay’s Cheat Sheets” wisdom at your fingertips.
- Develop a system to prioritize your tasks.
- Enter your tasks automatically into your day planner/calendar.
- Have 24/7 access to your personal and business “To Do Lists” worldwide.
- Create popup reminders that keep you on task.
- Organize Your Notes - Forget Me Not!
- How to continue revising and improving your task management system.