Spilling My Guts
It's me Thischick...ready to spill my guts about how it's been going here at Wealthy Affiliate. What's that you say? You don't like gut-spillers? Well tough cookies for you! Sit down and read it and weep while I chew the fat for a while...
"It all started a long, long, long time ago..."
Just kidding...I started August 16th, 2015 ya silly goose!
Since that time I:
- Was warmly welcomed by the WA community
- Built my first website in under 10 minutes (filling it with content has been the tricky part)
- Became a Premium member because I saw the value in continuing with the help of the community with premium WA features
- Learned how to help others, instant chat and grow my social network here on WA
- Climbed the rankings and am now poised to break into the Top 200 any day! (look out number 199 you are going down ha ha)
- Became a Jaaxy addict and am currently trying to find a keyword addiction support group ;)
- Found out I am way too wrapped up in how my site looks and have changed it like 27 bazillion times (give or take a time or two)
- Have spent far too many 3:00 am's awake thinking about my online business and wondering if anyone is there RIGHT NOW
- Learned that patience truly is a virtue...not too sure I have that virtue because I am far too impatient to get to the next thing
- Enjoyed reading the blog posts of other and leaving comments, feedback and being a good Internet neighbor
- Watched the sun rise at my computer far too many times :)
But the BIGGEST THING that I did over the last 3 weeks is EXACTLY what I came to Wealthy Affiliate for in the first place:
I built my online business :)
Later on in the future when I'm ready:
- I will make money from my online business
- I will grow my internet empire
- I will roll around in the stacks of money I made from the internet :)
- I will continue to be a Wealthy Affiliate member
Why? Because I couldn't have done it without you WA and all of it's wonderful people!
Ta Ta for now beautiful people...you may now return to growing your online business as I am done chewing the fat ha ha...
Take care lovely's,
Lori aka Thischick