What is Success for your online business?
Success is in the doing. Taking Action. Look at the goals for your online business, the activities you need to do daily and having an action plan to follow everyday.
Commitment: I've made a yearly commitment to build up my online presence. I want to challenge myself and change my financial situation from earning a few extra dollars to replacing the job. It may take longer than a year to reach my financial goals but from reading the training and blogs I realise there is no instant success. Success takes time. My successful mindset tells me that it's going to take daily action over a period of time.
My Action Plan is evolving everyday with interaction and engagement here on Wealthy Affiliate and I've yet to complete the training. It looks something like this:
- Notifications. I go through my daily notifications and engage, like or respond to comments
- Welcome and Follow new WA Premium Members. Daily I welcome ~ 20 new premium members and/or other new WA members.
- Engage on Blog Posts. I like to set aside time to engage with about 10 - 20 blogs. It's a great way to build relationships and learn new information.
- Training - Learn and take action on the tasks. Training and learning takes some time. I find some tasks may not even be completed in 1 day. It took me 2 weeks to find the right domain name for my affiliate website.
- Website Foundation. Building my website foundation is taking longer than I thought. I'm busy researching the web and finding out how successful websites are structured and deciding what I'd like my website to look like. I've even decided in the last day I might change my wordpress theme.
I know that once I have completed my training and my website is up and running there will be a new daily tasks I will need to add to my daily action plan.
- Build out my website with daily posts.
- Social Media. Update all my profiles within social media to focus on my Online Affiliate Lifestyle website. I'm looking to include: Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+, and might look at Instagram, Pinterest, Flipboard, YouTube and Vimeo. So much to choose from.
Success to me is taking action. Everyday. What is success to you? Do you think I need to add any other tasks to my action plan?
Would love your feedback on what you do or advice on what else to add. Thanks for stopping by.