What drives your life?
Everyone's life is driven by something.
What is the driving force in your life?
Many people are driven:
- By Guilt - they spend their entire lives running from regrets. Don't be manipulated by memories.
- By fear which may result from unrealistic expectation, traumatic experiences etc. - regardless of the reason(s) don't allow it to make you miss out on great opportunities
- By the need of approval - don't allow expectations of parents, sibling, spouse, friends, coworkers or even your children control your life.
- By resentment and anger - release hurt and anger; don't not hold onto them. Get over them. Resentment and anger always hurt you more than the perosn you despise.
- By materialism - The desire to acquire has become the whole goal of many peoples' lives. Their drive to always want more is based on the premise that having more will make me more important, secure, experience less stres and most of all bring happiness. It is important to note that your value in life is not determine by your valuables.
The man without a purpose is like a ship without a rudder - a waif, a nothing, a no man. Thomas carlyle
Nothing matters more than knowing God's purpose for your life, and nothing can compensate for knowing them.