How has Google Maps changed your life?
I've been doing a bit with Google Maps on my website over the past few days and it got me thinking about the ways it has changed my daily life!
- Remember the map book - no longer need one in the car!
- I plan my travel time to a location based on what Google Maps tells me
- I use Google Maps to find places I am not familiar with
- I trust it to re-direct me when there are traffic jams in our city - it gives me various options with time differences and saves me a lot of time and headache!
- I use it when I travel overseas to navigate my way in unfamiliar cities and settings
- I drop pins on places so I can easily find them again
- Google maps is great when out running or kayaking or biking - it lets me explore without worrying if I might get lost. It also enables me to judge my timing and distance.
I would love to hear how you use Google Maps and what you find are its most useful features?
Looking forward to the feedback.