January 2020 Income Report - SAC 2021 Update!
Hey everybody. Sorry for the late update but it's better to be late than never, right? This update is going to be short and sweet.
1) I had a total of 71 WA Starter Referrals (not happy about that becase I had over 100 in Dec 2019 but I guess it is to be expected after the holiday season)
2) I got a total of 5 new WA sales (new record).
3) This means that my conversion rate is at 7% (also a new record! - my average on other months were really low, like at 3%)
4) I had 2 recurring WA sales
5) My WA income came to a total of $110.50 USD.
6) My Google Adsense earnings was at $65 USD ($85 CAD) for the month (that's the highest it has ever been)!
7) My income from promoting other programs comes to $94 USD.
8) My total income for the month of January is $269.50 USD.
I'm not too happy with the number of posts that I wrote - only 14. My goal was 20 but I didn't work at all the first week of January. I was still winding down from the holidays.
But I am pleased that the total posts on my website is 385, although I wanted to have more than 400 at this point.
I'm also happy that the total number of visitors for January on my website was 10,216 but it's been declining from November 2019. I guess it must be because I slowed down.
I have also been off of my YT channel for over a month now because my laptop broke down and won't turn on. I traded it in and I have to receive the credit for the laptop before being able to buy myself a new one.
The computer that I'm using right now does not have a mic or a camera, which is why I haven't been able to post anything at all on my YT channel. As a result, I haven't been getting many subscribers and my watch hours have been stagnant.
I really hope that this credit gets processed soon so I can buy my new laptop aand to bring up my YT channel.
But I do consider myself lucky to be able to at least work on my website because if I didn't work on it for over 1 month, I wouldn't have been able to make as much progress.
My Goals For February 2020
1) Maintain my income from my website.
2) Write 20 posts on my SAC website.
3) Publish 4+ videos on my YT channel (as soon as I get the laptop).
4) Refresh my 6-Day email course for my subscribers.
5) Refresh my guide.
6) Update at least 10 older posts.
7) Update myself on the SAC training
8) I will definitely try to do more, like using SiteComments, and being more active on the WA platform.
Thanks for reading everybody! Let me know how this month went for you and what you intend to do to get better. I would love to hear of your ideas and your goals.
Lots of Love,