One week down on my path to success.
Last Update: May 29, 2021
So this is a quick post to reflect on my first week of writing blogs on my website. So far, I have three blog posts plus a bio. I am working through the training and gaining insight on monetizing with affiliate links. Given my disability, I think I'm off to a great start. I wonder if there are others on this network that have a disability for tips and tricks.
Impressions so far-
- Writing for me is hard, physically. So I have to use Speech to Text Technology to put my thoughts on the keyboard. Once I get my thoughts down, I have to edit quite a bit to make sense.
- Milestone hit with being indexed on Google.
- Blogging is like a tree; getting the root system established is the first step, but it can grow and last a lifetime.
- Low-hanging fruit, an exciting way to view keyword research for success. Research keywords with a reasonable amount of traffic that is not too competitive that you will not rank.
- There's still so much to learn about this business, and it's going to require a certain amount of perseverance in dedication to develop this craft.
- If you're helping your audience solve problems or give them inside into what they're searching for, being disabled is a non-factor.
My next steps will be to get some feedback on my website and continue writing a blog post relevant to my niche.
See more comments