Posts by NathanConner 42
After finally wrapping up launching my next product, I finally decided to pivot and get serious about lead generation with WA and building my email list.It's awesome to think that I have the ability to show all these new members how awesome the Wealthy Affiliate platform is.If all goes well I should be able to generate thousands before the year is up!
Most of the keyword tools I recommend and use cost money, either a one time investment or a monthly fee. But one of the best ways to get keyword ideas is actually by using a couple of FREE tools that Google provides.These tools are called:Google Search ConsoleYouTube StudioBriefly, I will explain why they are so helpful, and how you can use them to rank your content for hundreds of keywords.Why Are These The Best Keyword Tools?Most keyword tools are helpful because they pull in data from severa
October 01, 2020
Yesterday evening, I got an email from Noble Samurai that they will no longer be supporting the Market Samurai keyword tool after March 2021.Effective immediately they have ceased to let people purchase the product, and all affiliate links will no longer be active.Although there are several reasons for Noble Samurai to do this, it mostly has to do with the fact that Adobe is abandoning its support of Adobe AIR, which is the platform that Market Samurai requires to run.This put the nail in the c
I've been super busy with my job over the last 3-4 months.I remember work getting so crazy, I wouldn't get home until 7am to 8am in the morning, only to get 6 hours of sleep and go right back into work.Fortunately...I was able to save a lot of money, and paid off about $10,000 in debt, in just those few months. Part of that was being able to pay off my car in full.Although I couldn't find the time to work on my blog and other content assets in that time, I still managed to gain several affiliat
May was a very interesting month for the analytics on my web properties. I don't know if it is because many people are stuck at home, or what. But here it is:I saw a total of 17 conversions this month into various affiliate programs. 1 recurring Wealthy Affiliate commission. My conversion rate was quite a bit higher than it normally is.As you can see my Website Hits and YouTube views grew substantially since when it bottomed out in February. I don't think I can pinpoint on what exactly is drivi
I launched my very first course on Udemy and I already have more than 850 people enrolled in the course. It has only been about 36 hours since it has gone live.This experience have been a positive one, and has made me realize a few key takeaways from the experience I got from creating and launching the course. I want to share them with you today.Courses Are A Form Of ContentJust like your blog content, an online course is a type of content that you can use to help create passive income for your
I've been learning about internet marketing, affiliate marketing, SEO, and content marketing for a decade now, and there is something spectacular I've realized.It takes about 100 hours of practice and study to become 90% proficient at a skill set. But an additional 500 hours to close-in on that remaining 10%, to get to 100%.People who are interested in starting an agency and serving clientele should be aiming to become 100% proficient at their trade. That's great. You can definitely make a siza
Here are the results for April 2020. They seem to definitely be getting better.I managed to generate:2 starter WA referrals1 monthly recurring subscription payment for WA.3 additional referral into various affiliate programsMy site took a hit at the tail-end of January due to a Google update, and was pretty much sand-box throughout February. However my site has since bounced back and is now reading more search traffic than it ever has before.My YouTube channel is also growing very rapidly. Sinc
Publishing 956 content pieces does take a lot of hard work and focus. But at the same time, it isn't as difficult as it sounds. However...When your business is contingent upon your:level of motivationavailable timeenergy levelscurrent level of skill setsit makes building a business extremely difficult. That is why I recommend outsourcing parts of your work.If you are willing to invest both your time and money into your affiliate marketing business, you can follow this method to create an avalan
Looking back...Not something I do very much unless Facebook forces me to.I'm always super focused on charging ahead and creating my vision of the future.I can't believe this is the 3rd year of getting passive income checks from my content marketing assets.In fact, back in March last year, while I was vacationing in the Philippines, I had my first $500 day.In 2018, after a long intermission, I decided to start building out content marketing assets again.As you can see from the bar chart, I have