Have you ever been stuck and can't think of new ideas for posts? Wondering what are some great ways to expand on my post? Or just need some fresh blog ideas?
I have a suggestion for you then. It's something I have used for about a month now and it has given me some great ideas for blog posts. This great tool is Google Alerts and I feel Google Alerts it is something we should all have in our arsenal here at WA.
Here is how Google Alerts works:
- After creating your account you can add keywords or your niche to Google alerts. You can even set up many alerts for one website or for many websites.
- Google Alerts then emails you topics that match your keywords. These emails are of fresh topics that match your keywords.
- You can then use these topics to create great and fresh blogs posts for your website.
As I mentioned above I have been using this great tool for about a month now and have created new posts from the topics Google Alerts has sent me. In turn several of my posts have been ranked on the first page of Google and also a couple of my posts are ranked in the top five in Google.
Also Google Alerts is easy to set up, since we should all have Google accounts already. Below are the easy steps to set up a Google Alerts account.
- Go to Google and type in Google Alerts.
- Then it should pop up at the top of your page.
- Click on this link and sign into your Google page. If you don't have a Google account you will have to set one up to use this feature.
- Then it will bring you to a page to set up you alerts.
- Fill in all the information, your keywords, and how often you would like to receive alerts to your email.
- Then you are all set to start receiving Google Alerts and creating fresh new blogs for your website.
I hope everyone will take advantage of this great tool and start building some fresh content for their websites! Have a great day!