Five Benefits Of Daily Goal Journalling
Daily goal journalling is a valuable tool I discovered a short time ago, I have been using it to my advantage to cultivate my personal strength's and excel more in all areas of my life. Goal's are very important.
Goal journalling has become such a valuable tool in my personal development journey and has reaped so many benefits in my life so far, I just felt I had to share some information on it with you again today.
Lately I noticed a lot of goal talk within the community that lead's me to percieve a lot of people are really not taking goal setting seriously, I can tell by the word's used in sharing their goal's word's like, try to, I hope I can, maybe if I can make enough to pay my bill's I'd be happy with that, and that's just to mention a few. To me that is only wishing for something or claiming an entitlement to it, but it certainly is not goal setting.
Now before you go thinking, who does this guy think he is coming off with an attitude of holier than thou? My answer is, You, I'm you. I have been in your shoes you see. I speak from personal experience. I know what I'm talking about when it comes to goal's and I want to share these few tips with you, my only intention in sharing this information with you is that I know if you put these tips to work, you will reap many benefit's and it won't take long to see positive results. Moving on to the five benefits of daily goal journalling.
- Fresh idea's springing up in my thinking process related to my goal is the first benefit I became aware of when I began goal journalling. I have since discovered that this happens to everyone who immerse's themselves into achieving a goal and keep's a daily journal of it.
- An action oriented mindset is the second benefit of daily goal journalling I began to notice, I became more consciously aware of the action steps I needed to take daily and I felt more confident in carrying them out, because of this a lot of guess work can be eliminated from the equation.
- Focus is the third benefit of daily goal journalling , I gradually became less of a slave to mind wandering and procrastination and am now focused on accomplishing the daily task's that will advance my goal some each day. Focus can be learned.
- Accountability is the fourth benefit. People without written goals leave themselves victim to all sort's of interruptions from outsides forces and time wasters. Not so for individual's with well defined goals, and an active goal journal, if we are first accountable to ourself we will be of much greater service to others.
- Self discipline is the fifth benefit of goal journalling, it is the cement that holds all the rest of your foundation in place, without it we are blown about by every wind. Self discipline will enable you to spot the priorities you need to be focused on now and will enable you to create your own road map to success.
A worth goal if taken seriously and with the correct tools applied, has the ability to take on a life of its own and will introduce you to undeveloped potentialities within yourself that you may not have known existed. It all begins with you. Best wishes to your every success.I welcome any comment's.