Facebook Marketing Suggestions
Last Update: May 28, 2015
When promoting on Facebook be careful of their guidelines and rules. Make sure you read all their rules or your account can be frozen.
- Create a fan page. I would suggest to create a profile picture that shows you are a real person; don't make it just about business. Treat it as your personal page. Interact with others (commenting, liking and sharing their posts) and trust me they will do the same for you.
- Invite all your friends to your page, you would be surprised that several people will be interested in your product or business. Also add your Facebook url to your email signature. Always encourage your fans to tag your photos.. Add a link to your Facebook page on your Facebook profile.
- I also would suggest you to link your twitter account to your Facebook. Pinterest also can be linked.
- You can advertise with Facebook ads but make sure you do on a product and not just referring your business.
- You can create a group and or event to discuss your interest and see who has the same interest. This can go far when selling a product. If they trust you they will buy and suggest you to others with the same interests. Everything in this business is about advertising yourself and building relationships.
- Post often but not too much. Make sure you post personal pictures, quotes, etc. you can always add your link without becoming overwhelming to your fans.
- Make sure to share quality content to help others and in return will help your business.
- Remember keep up with changes with Facebook and go get that audience.
12 comments 13 likes
11 comments 9 likes
7 comments 9 likes
8 comments 12 likes
6 comments 10 likes
6 comments 12 likes
25 comments 21 likes