5 tips and tricks for offline advertising
Offline advertising can be as effective as online advertising. Today everyone is on the internet but they are still people that just don't get it. So think about it if you can reach them, they will be new prospects without being flooded from others.
- Hand out a business card every chance you get. I like to put magnets on them and stick them to gas pumps. Also I put them in free publications at the front of grocery stores. Most stores will let you leave a stack at their registers.
- Create business flyers and put them on windshields before or after a shopping trip. you can also put on mailboxes using a push pin on the post.
- I am planning on creating a car magnet to stick on my car, think about it is a rolling billboard.
- You can advertise in your local newspaper cheap and the rewards can keep coming.
- Lastly I print out fake money and put my info on the back, put it everywhere you can think; it will attract people because everyone likes money.
I hope these tips help you on just a few ways to advertise offline,
Wishing you the best,