June & July Month Reports
Here are the stats for June and July respectively:
- SEO traffic- 32,169 (20% increase) & 40,527 (18% increase)
- Pageviews- 51,652 & 62,614
- New posts- 41 (32 reviews- 30 written by Jomar my amazing new writer I hired using Jerry's amazing training https://my.wealthyaffiliate.com/training/hiring-writer-like-a-pro-even-if-youve-never-hired-before)
- Podcasts- 8
- Total posts- 320
- Refs- 143 & 220
- Upgrade- 9 & 15
- Recurring- 12 & 18
Disclaimer why these are late- Life has been super busy since we got back to England at the end of May. All of my time to work on my online business has been spent actually helping referrals and people, working on things, creating content and podcasts and with my writer. This got pushed to the back burner
- Changing things doesn't always make them better. I had 60 referrals in April and 13 upgrades. Conversions have been way lower since I changed the way that people join WA through my site (for some reason I haven't changed it back yet, just writing this has made me realise how crazy that is!!... gonna do that now!)
- You can't rely on one source of income- I had my sights set on joining a premium ad network (Mediavine) for 2 websites. That would have given me over $1,000+ a month income from ads alone. They changed their requirements from 25,000 sessions to 50,000 monthly sessions... so that has been delayed.
- Always continue to help people. The more I help people with online businesses the more it pays dividends in the end. I helped a few people start a podcast and received commission from some affiliate programs I recommended. I never tried to sell anything I just told them truthfully what I personally recommend.
On another note, my other site is still getting good traffic from Pinterest. There was a viral spike in May but I haven't created any content on this site since December 2019 and it's still getting decent traffic as Pinterest has a search function (like YouTube and Google)...I've had a ton of chats with people on the podcast about Pinterest and I summarised the main takeaways here.