OMG, I'm Late!
My Weekly Post (Usually On Monday's) Is Late!
I know, you'll get over it. Still, I want to apologize. Not only to you, but to myself.
If you're one of my followers, that reads my status update posts, you know I try to keep to a schedule. Monday I do several things, one of which is writing this post. That didn't happen this week.
The worst part is, I have no excuse other than I was feeling lazy!
That's right. I simply didn't want to do anything so I didn't.
Now, I know that this happens to us all but here's the deal... We need to overcome this weakness. We tell ourselves that it's no big deal or we'll catch up tomorrow and so on. Sadly, what we're really doing is making an excuse for what many would consider bad behavior. If left unchecked, it can grow into a real problem.
I'm not saying that there aren't times when taking a break is a good idea. For me, this was simply lack of motivation and no desire to do anything about it. I would usually say, "It's just one of those days.".
Fortunately, I'm holding myself accountable and catching up, rather than simply skipping yesterday's tasks and moving forward with today's.
Here's where this becomes a pain. Now I'm doing two days worth of stuff when I didn't have to. All because I was lazy!
OK, frustration with myself, vented. Moving on...
Last Weeks Report
I hit all of my goals, and on-time too! Usually, I have one post that's pushed off a day or so. Luckily that wasn't the case last week.
Actually, now that I think about it. I probably had some unconscious thought creeping around saying, "Hey, you did it all last week and didn't even have to push something off. Why not take today and relax?". I guess that's something to keep an eye out for from now on.
This Weeks Goals
Pretty much the same as last weeks:
- Write one post on WA - This one (just a day late)
- Help five people per day (Mon-Fri) in Live Chat or via WA post/training comments (total of 25)
- Publish one post on each of my three websites (3 total)
- Perform keyword research for two keywords per website (6 total)
- Share a post from WA on Facebook - Done (again today, so - late!)
- Break down two articles per website, including title, headings, etc. (6 total)
- Leave six site comments per day (Mon-Fri), assuming there are that many requests (30 total)
That's pretty much it.
Now, it's your turn... Did you set goals last week? How about this week? Did you hit last weeks goals? If not, what did you miss? Where are you at with this week's? Let me know by commenting below.