I Must Apologize
I try to post every week on Monday but I was otherwise occupied and didn't get around to it until today.
What was up? Well a mix of things really...
- Mini Vacation - I went to Southern California and hit Disney and Universal
- Family - Sadly, my mother-in-law ended up with an infection in her knee, the same one that was fully replaced back in April) and she ended up going to recovery facility after the hospital discharged her.
- Nightmare - The recovery facility was what you'd expect from a horror movie. Ignoring their patients, was way under staffed and rather rude. Nancy was in there 26 hours by the time we got home and to the facility. In that time period, she was never given her blood tests for diabetes (even after telling them on several occasions that she was diabetic). They continued to give her high-carb food and would randomly give her the IV antibiotics that the doctor prescribed and stressed needed to be done at specific times and intervals. When we questioned them about it their response was "it's not in the computer so we don't do it". We were also told to stop yelling at the nurse (which we weren't yelling but apparently if we don't agree with what she says then we are). We looked at the orders and the first line says diabetic, check blood daily. Since they refused to do it, I went home and grabbed her meter and came back to do it ourselves. In that time, they informed Joe and Nancy that they were kicking us out and calling the police. Our response was OK. When the medical transport arrived, they looked at the orders and confirmed the same things we were saying. They also said this is not a unique story with this facility. To top it off, the place smelled of urine (not fresh) and feces. I understand that someone can have an accident but I don't think that was the case here. As we were leaving there was also a strong smell of pot coming from the employees only area... Needless to say, we'll be reporting this facility to the proper authorities.
So, where am I in my goals and whatnot? I'm glad you asked. I'm on course believe it or not. Right now I'm a day behind in my post schedule but will be caught up by tomorrow.
The same as usual:
- Log in and help 5 people via Live Chat and answering posted questions per day, Monday through Friday (total of 25)
- Leave up to 6 site comments per day, Monday through Friday, assuming there are that many requests (total of 30)
- Publish 1 post on WA (This one)
- Publish 1 post on each of my sites (total of 3)
- Research 2 keywords per site (total of 6)
- Flesh out/break down 2 articles per site, including titles and headings (total of 6)
- Share 1 WA post on Facebook
As I said, I'm pretty-much on par with the exception that my site posts are 1 behind right now but I'll get that caught up.
What have you been up to and what are your goals for this week?
Thanks for reading,