Social Image Not Showing Up For Twitter
Whenever I Tweet my new post the default gravatar image shows up I dont get why. Its ONLY Twitter. G+, Facebook and Pinterest work perfectly fine. Doesn't make any sense. Here's what I did; I use All in one SEO(about to switch to yoast because of this):
- In Social Meta Settings I selected OG:Image Source to 'Featured Image' and also checked 'Use Default If No Image Found'
- Back in my post I selected the correct Featured Image.
- I went to the Social Settings tab and made sure the correct image radio button was highlighted in the 'image' field
- I click on 'Debug This Post' to test it. I get an error
- 'Error parsing input URL, no data was cached, or no data was scraped.'
- Despite the error it seems to work fine. It seems like this button shows what Facebook will show not Twitter however.
- I go to 'Visit Site' and on my site I Tweet my post using one of the 'Add This' plugin buttons.
- I go to my Twitter account and it has an image of the Default Gravatar and not the correct image.
I also shut off minify in my Total Cache plugin because I googled the error I got previously and apparently people were having problems with facebook and the minify but it still didn't work.
Has anyone ever run into this problem before? If so how did you resolve it?