Some mornings you have no interest in working - missing the morning routine right now- feeling the strains of the weeks work on your shoulders, when feeling unmotivated read and implement these rules and work through that flat spot. Success is there to be achieved by all. It's Our actions that are the catalyst.
You need to develop plans and goals for everything you do. (Only top 3% of the world do this)
You must plan every single day the night before.
1. Set the table, clarity, write out goals.
2. Plan every day in advance, think on paper.
3. Apply the 80/20 rule to everything, focus on the 20%.
4. Focus on the task with one highest reward/consequence.
5. Prioritize tasks, 123 outsource.
6. Focus on key result areas. (The area that matters most)
7. Obey the law of force efficiency, do the most important task.
8. Planning proper prior planning prevents poor performance.
9. Do your homework, become knowledgeable on your key task.
10. Put the healthy pressure on yourself, pretend you have to leave for a month and you must completeall your tasks.
11. Do the most difficult task first.
If you stop working, repeat to yourself, back to work, back to work, back to work, back to work,
If you ever procrastinate on a task, firmly repeat to yourself DO IT NOW, DO IT NOW,
BE HONEST – WORK HARD AND SMART
REMEMBER – It's A WASTE OF TIME READING THESE RULES UNLESS YOU APPLY THEM
Let the sun set this evening with you looking forward to tomorrows targets with enthusiasm and realize and acknowledge what you achieved today.
I Hope this inspires someone