Do you have too many friends?
Yesterday I received a message from a Facebook friend about why you should clean up your Facebook friends list, so I lost 20% of my "friends" ...
But first, why cleaning your Facebook Friends List?
- Quality over quantity
- Your privacy (photos, posts, and personal data, etc.)
- It's bad for your brain
- You may sacrifice your best relationship
- It cleans up your Newsfeed (Annoying posts)
- Stories from friends you know and love...
Here is some ideas of who you should Unfriend:
- No profile picture (They are no longer an active account)
- People you don't recognize
- People that don't engage on your post
- People that no longer fit your target Niche
- Anyone that send you a link without asking
- Anyone Posting With a Supercar that's not theirs :-)
- Profile Pics Shirt less Or In Bathroom (Bodybuilding is not my Niche)
When was the last time you cleaned your Facebook friends list?
To your success,