That Was Fast! Another Month Over and Done With
Last Update: May 1, 2018
Well, another month has passed me by. They seem to be going ever faster now. I don't have any referrals yet, but I am pleased with my progress here at WA. Here's another monthly win/fail review and the goals for May.
What Did I Accomplish
I posted 13 blog posts this month, out of a possible 12. This is definitely something to be proud of!
Also on the subject of posts, I only got 1 week ahead instead of 2, but that's great progress in and of itself.
I only did 3 lessons this month from the Bootcamp training. I did take the 20 day hiatus on the lessons as Kyle suggested at the end of Phase 3, so I plan to pick that back up this month.
I did 3 training replays out of the 6 that I wanted to. It simply means I get to play catch up this month.
I have definitely become more familiar with Pinterest and Instagram so this is something that I can check off my list. Thank you @LynneHuy and @TonyHamilton for helping there!
I've actually started looking up keywords per week rather than per month. I have 5 ready for notes for the week, to help me get ahead with my writing.
I did buy a membership to Fontonelle Forest and went 3 times this last month. I wanted to go 4, but winter held on until almost the end of April so I did what I could do. I also managed to pull something in my left leg so I had to take it easy. It's finally feeling better and I will be back on the trails next week.
I have not lost any weight, but I am starting to practice mindful eating so I truly register what I'm eating and filling my belly with.
I have started using Social Jukebox for my twitter account and plan on updating all the posts that get put out there twice a month.
What is in store for May? Plenty of the same along with some different things as far as personal stuff I want to do.
1. Post 13 articles
- This will never change. I want to do 3 per week from the very beginning of the month to the very end of the month. Next month might be different as my week trip is in June.
2. Get 2 weeks ahead
- This, I feel, is necessary so that I can breathe a little. Certainly not sitting back and taking a break, but give me a buffer just in case.
- I plan on getting 1-3 months ahead, I haven't decided which, and then maintaining that lead. Any extra articles that are written will be added to the weekly posting list.
3. Complete 4-8 lessons
- I'm not entirely sure if there are any more "lesson breaks" in my future, but if there are then it is what it is. As long as I keep up on my posts I'm okay with that.
4. 5-8 training replays
- I learn so much from these that I need to make time for them. Thankfully I've started implementing a weekly schedule to help get everything in order.
5. Continue working with Pinterest and Instagram
- I find it so fascinating what you can do with a picture. It is true that a picture says a thousand words and I plan on using them for the best leverage.
6. Go to Fontonelle Forest and walk at least 30 minutes 4-8 times this month.
- After all, I need the practice if I'm going hiking for a week in South Dakota
7. Go out to the movies at least twice.
- I need to remember not to become a hermit and get out into the "public" space. I love movies since I'm around other people, but don't have to interact with them,.
8. Last of all, I want to have an amazing experience when I go see Wicked at the Orpheum this month.
- It's my birthday present to myself. I adore live theatre and plan to go see Hamilton next year
So, that's the plan for this month. What are yours?