Are Your Organisation Tactics Working?
20 WAYS TO DE CLUTTER YOUR WORK SPACE
We all face this problem everyday. Whether at home, work or school.
1. Write a to-do--list This is the key to keeping up with the fast pace of time. The areas that needs the most attention is at ; home, work or school.
2. Put things back where it belong. How often do you remove things and put it somewhere else, a place where it don't belong.
TIP: To stay organized; make it a habit and put things right back where you move them from. During this will surely help boost up your forgetfulness.
3.Keep A Filing System Keeping a filing stem that works for you makes a big different. Especially if you are working at home. When working out of the home you must maintain more that one filing systems; one for expenditures, medical, school, etc.
4. Follow-Up-List It is a good idea to make a follow-up list of things, people and appointments.
5 Multi-Task Many times you will fall behind with doing chores because the time is just not there and you have a dead line to meet. You may have to multi-task to keep from falling behind.
6. Stop Procrastinating Get things done. Stop putting things off until later. If you find yourself falling behind and things are out of control because you didn't follow through with your to-do-list. Just get up and get it done.
7. Answer you mail daily. Set aside a time to get this done. What normally work for me is answer your email, and/or mails at the same time everyday.
8. Limit how long you stay on personal phone calls. The less you stay on necessary calls the less you will get things of importance done.
9. Get Creative: You can use household empty containers for organizing. Empty shoe boxes works wonders.
TIPS: They are great for holding index cards, pens and pencils, etc. Old plastic milk crates of good for books and for folders. These you can find at your local grocery store.
10. Appointments: Try to only schedule one per day, not more than one on the same day.
11. Organize your Schedule: Keep the relevant together and the unimportant together.
12. Organize your trips: Plan ahead, pack ahead and don't over pack.
Appointments: Keep your appointment book handy.
14.Return Phone Calls: Make a list of phone calls you need to make.
15. Paper clutter: Use a paper threader to help minimize paper build up. This will help you have more space for other trash.
16. Labels: these work very well. By labeling things you will be able to find things easier.
17.Trays: Make a coming-In tray and a going-out tray for mails and packages.
18. Racks Coat racks work wonders. How many times have you found your self throwing your coat on your desk or on a chair. well let's not clutter our space.
19. Blog: Set aside a time that works good for you. Try blogging the same time each day. Sometime this can be impossible, because people schedules vary.
20. Unwind: Find time to unwind....
I hope you had a restful weekend!