Planning for a successful 2019
2019 Goals – Planning for a successful year!!!
“If you fail to plan, you are planning to fail!” ? Benjamin Franklin
A new year bring refreshed and renewed mind, and am more motivated to create and each day may bring its challenges but I am going to stay the cause in order to see this plan through. How many times do we give up, when there’s just a minor setback in life? I learned the hardest lessons last year but they all made me stronger and wiser.
Great things take time to build, and I will be more kind to myself and build with a plan, passion and resilience.
I have a feeling 2019 is going to be amazing, and I wish that we all succeed in our personal lives and our online business.
My goals for 2019 at Wealth Affiliate and with my blogs:
- I plan to do more product reviews for my natural and organic beauty niche.
- Do weekly training with Jay to improve my skills in different areas of online marketing.
- Finish Level 4 and 5 of my Online Entrepreneur Certificate by end of Feb 2019.
- Research more news and trends for 2019 on my niche and write more engaging and well-researched content.
- Make use of the Research tools like Jaaxy and add more keyword search so I can do a proper planning and schedulingof my posts.
- Overcome my fears - It’s important to ask the community when am stuck, we all learn something new every day.
- Website reviews - Give feedback to others as I ask for feedback on my sites.
- Manage my sites well, be more creative with my content and graphics and link my posts on my social networks – Facebook, Pinterest and Google +
- Update my Google Calendar to schedule dates so I can post on time and never deviate from the plan.
- Check that my Google Adsense account get approved and what it takes to get approved.
- Quarterly review my posts for relevance and a bit of touch ups, sometimes looking at our work from the consumer/customer’s perspective can help us spot mistakes/errors that we might not see when we first post the content.
I will refine and twerk the plan as I learn and go along.
I’m looking forward to monetizing my sites this year, so am re-working the plan and creating a strategy for my websites. My goal is to monitor weekly engagements with those who visit my site and check all products that I review to see if I can improve anything.
I have a feeling 2019 is going to be Ammaaaa-zing!!!
Cheers to achieving our goals and dreams in 2019.