Lesson Learned in 2018
“Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall.” — Confucius
This quote truly resonates with me, in so many levels and areas of my life. I wanted to write and publish my 2019 goals and aspirations for my website/blogs here at WA. I always like to encourage and motivate myself by reading positive messages and books.
As I was busy jotting down my 2019 goals, I Enter your own correction... that in order for me to move onto this year, I must first do a Due Diligence/Audit of my performance in 2018. I wanted to access what I did wrong in 2018, what I failed at ?, what I could learn from my failures and what can could do better in 2019 in order to rise and accomplish the goals I set for 2019.
These are the things I did not do well in 2018:
- I did not finish my Wealth Affiliate Training, and hardly managed to do weekly training to improve my skills.
- I hardly wrote blogs on my side, and thus did not engage much with the community…the excuse work…work….work :-(
- I did not write enough content on my websites, which means less engagement in all platforms.
- I created a Facebook and Pinterest account which I also need to revamped, and use to constantly communicate, engage and promote with followers.
- I did not engage as much with the community which will have to improve because WA people are simply the best, we learn so much from all of you and should not take that for granted.
What I can do better in 2019:
Looking at my sites, I need to invest more time on writing valuable and insightful content. I think there are parts of the training that I can re-visit for more clarity and improvements. I believe engaging with the community at WA, is the most valuable thing you can do as an Affiliate Marketer. Lastly, I need to be more consistent in my training schedule because what I have learned so far have improved my skills tremendously and I know that I can do better.
Grateful for the lesson learnt in 2018, you can always do better!!!
I will be posting my 2019 goals soon, I need to be accountable this year so that I can see results and more activity on my sites.
What have you learnt in 2018, that you can improve on…in your life and business?
Feel free to share your thoughts or comments.
Much Love and Happy 2019. May you prosper beyond your wildest dreams :-)