Need Some Love Over Here
Hope you are all having a FABULOUS day. It's bright and sunny in my neck of the woods.
So, I need some help. I know there are so many resources in WA for me to turn to but I would really just like some interaction here.
I have been with WA for almost four months! WOOHOO. And I am so excited about my site.
I'm not noticed or ranked really. I pick good keywords and I have been expirmenting with one keyword per post, or five good keywords throughout.
I need some guidance about how to get on the top.
Is my niche too competitive so it will take more time?
Before you comment,
- All of my posts are over 1000 words
- I have links - internal and external
- my photos have alt tags
- I edit my SEO title, description and keywords.
- I get comments
- I post on social media
- My keyword is in the first and last paragraph - and sometimes even in the middle too.
- I post daily or every second day - I take the weekends off though ;)
I just feel like I've got to be missing something here.
If anyone could give me some advice I would appreciate it or any thoughts I would love to hear.
See more comments