Wealthy Affiliate Family I Thank You
I have seen many blogs asking what we are thankful for and maybe a few even asking why we are thankful for them. I just wanted to know that -besides my kids and grand kids you -- yes I do mean you - are what I am most thankful for. I am now going to tell you why;
- I found a home here at Kyle and Carson's house to write my feelings on family and meet many wonderful people.
- I have learning materials and mentors galore along with the patience of so many friends (now family) willing to help and listen anytime.
- I have met people here with the same issues I have so I don't feel like I am alone in fighting my rheumatoid arthritis - this is very big!
- I went through a very tough time with my nephew and you all were there to help me through it - what a great family!
- I get to help others through their difficulties. I have been through many things in my almost 60 years so I do have some insights to share. I love animals and people so my feelings are real!
- We have fun through our postings and even spat a little - sounds like we are a normal household just much larger.
- Our successes are praised, our problems are assisted and empathized, and our failures are minimal but we find solutions to make them better.
- I know there is much more but I am going to leave it at this. I am very proud to be part of such a great place with people so willing to sacrifice part of themselves to make others better!
One more thing - really two - I do want to share with all of you. I am now in the top 200 and have 1000 followers! I must thank the academy - all of you - for that! Now let us go forth and conquer the web!
Take care my friends,