Running an Online Business is NO JOKE! Check this out!!!
So, I've been away for a while now and over the past couple weeks a few things came to mind. And yes, you've guessed it. The very title to this article was DEFINITELY one of them: "running an online business is no joke." People may think that because you don't have an Internet Marketing Certificate (like a college degree or a diploma) to prove that you are an internet marketer, entrepreneur or business owner, that YOU should not be taken seriously.
If that's the case, then this article is going to blow your mind:-)
Let's really begin!
Own YOUR BRAND!
Rule No. 1
If you are second guessing yourself and your efforts after being online and accomplishing sooo much for so long, STOP IT! Remember: "If you do not first believe in YOURself, then you are twice defeated in the race of life" and by extension this online business venture- excerpt taken my profile page and still true to this day.
Rule No. 2
If you are paying a Premium membership fee, then THIS is more than enough proof to show that YOU are obtaining more than a proper education. Some of us DON'T even realize it! What is taught in WA is more than VALUABLE information. Think am joking? Compare your income after seriously being at WA for 5 years to something like doing a regular J.O.B. for the same 5 years.
Rule No. 3
Own your talents. If you aren't, you better start now because THIS is pretty important! What I mean by owning your talent, is if you came here after being new and worked your butt off to get up the success ladder, then it is with due diligence that you claim your own talent. Example:
- If you created a training - then you're a Product Developer. Remember these are digital products NOT physical ones. But the FACT still remains they are still PRODUCTS.
- If you have been around the web for years doing online marketing - then you're an Internet Marketer (and this may vary from Affiliate Marketing to MLM).
- If you have written a book(s), in this case eBooks, then you are an "Author" - regardless of said books being used as free gifts or being sold e.g. on Amazon.com
- If you have written articles (blogs) that are able to benefit the needs and wants of your readers - then you my friend, through customer service, are a BLOGGER!
- If you have a web business (as I l like to call it) - then you are a BUSINESS OWNER.
- If you have trodden that cold and lonely road, through highs & lows, to business ownership, then you are an Entrepreneur. You can even read a book that I like called "Confessions of an Entrepreneur - Highs vs Lows of Start-up" andit's on Amazon.com
- The list goes on...
Rule No. 4
Take your business seriously! If YOU don't, why should anyone else? Makes sense?! Great!
Rule No. 5
I know what I saying, because I've been around the web for years trying and testing different products, programs, sites,.....you name it.
Rule No. 6
Stop defeating yourself with silly thoughts when the going gets tough. "You did not come to defeat yourself, you came to conquer your mind. The only end result is True victory, which some call success!" ~ Keane
Note: For the sake of not making this article too long, hope you guys were able to see the BIGGER PICTURE. The one being that YOU and I, like so many others that DID IT before us, CAN do this affiliate marketing thingy, as Kyle would put it, lol.
From the creator of "To making friends while...
building new bridges,"
Please like, Share & Comment, if you enjoyed!
Thanks for stopping by to read!
Lots of love and hugs to YOU all!