One Year Later. I did it! And you can too!
Wow! It's been one year and I have accomplished so much!, earning my 1 year badge means I have so much to feel great about...( pat on the back!)
What a great feeling it is actually to know that I have come so far in one short year. I can actually see the light at the end of the tunnel. You know I could have gotten so much farther in a smaller amount of time, but actually life can really get in the way. I can sit here and tell you about all the things that have happened, but who want to hear that? Or maybe you do want to hear it?
It's has been awhile since I last blogged, but I have every reason in the world today to share with you all my success, because I'm proud of it! You know getting caught up in life and the everyday things we need to take care of that something like this can just fall by the waist side, like getting in daily exercise, and getting through it so you can get on with your day. Well really it's like that with blogging. We need to get the brain in gear and get it pumping like we need to keep our bodies in tune to get us through the rest of the day...
I know I would not have gotten this far if it was not for the community and all their help, and especially the top-notch education that I have access to within the Wealthy Affiliate community. I feel very proud and feel a great accomplishment in my life that I have not felt in a very long time.
Let me brag a bit.
1 year accomplishments so far:
1. The creation of my first and only website that I'm so very proud of!
2. Going through the training and how much I have learned, more than I thought I could ever learn on Wealthy Affiliate, and there is so much more for me to learn, and I am ready for it!!
3. My confidence level has grown more and more with becoming an affiliate marketer, and getting accepted with companies that want to do business with me, and with this, I can build my site to something bigger than me!!
4. This has been the best decision when I decided to sign up with Wealthy Affiliate, it has given me top of the line education that I couldn't find anywhere else, and it is so well worth every penny!!
5 . I'm learning to blog, which I've never done before, and it's very exciting! This could become an addiction of mine!!
6. Being part of the community is like having family that are very helpful and I think it's so important in the success of an affiliate marketer. I think it's a big Staple in this community and I'm honored and proud to be part of it!
I have come very far in such a little amount of time, and it's really such a great accomplishment for me. For the longest time I've wanted to learn about affiliate marketing and I never did. I dabbled in many other network marketing businesses that never panned out. Finding them on a site where I was looking for work at home I found them and it's all history from there.
I never gave up and it's brought me to this place and time in my life, which is very exciting. Finding my Niche wasn't that hard and I'm giving this my all, and I'm going to make it very successful down the road.
Sometimes the timing might not be right but I feel like my time is now, and it's my time to flourish and change the course of my destiny, thanks to Wealthy Affiliate!