Pilots have a lot of ups and downs!
The most dangerous part of a pilot's trip?
- The drive to the airport! That is true.
- Everyone asks if the takeoff or the landing is the most dangerous?
- Both... each have their own potential hazards.
- Pilots's fear engine failure on takeoffs.
- We fear high winds and obstacles on landings.
- PIlot's say that flying is hours of boredom punctuated by moments of sheer panic!
What has this to do with WA? EVERYTHING!
There are many ups and downs with online marketing... prepare for them! If you don't prepare, you will be shocked and the temptation to quit can be very strong.
Post daily to your website... blog daily at WA... reply to all your posts... tweak your website... work hard and plan for success.
All this is necessary if you plan to be successful. So, you do that daily and whamo! The bottom falls out. Your rankings drop... your visits dry up... Google doesn't even know you exist!
You feel like it is not worth it... why am I paying to get nothing... I can get that without having to pay for it!
Just know that it is going to happen. Don't get discouraged... be determined that this too shall pass and pick yourself up, dust yourself off and start all over again!