Don't be a Wealthy Unhealthy WAer!
I hope each of you will become a wealthy WAer and will also want to achieve optimum health along the way!. Either, without the other, is of limited benefit and pleasure.
Achieving either is relatively simple, but not easy. Some of the necessities for wealth are:
- Always live on less than your income.
- That means learning to distinguish between your wants and your needs.
- Spend as little of your income as possible on things that decrease in value.
- Learn about interest. When it is beneficial and when it will prevent wealth.
- Grow yourself as a person so you become comfortable with wealth.
- Learn to be grateful for all you already have so even more will want to be with you.
- Learn that the richness is in what you become while accumulating wealth.
To achieve optimum health:
- Realize that each of you trillions of cells will be repaired or replaced as they are injured, become sick or die.
- Think about what you are giving your body to use for raw materials to make them from.
- Equate this thought with what you know. Like with your computer: garbage in:garbage out. With the body: Poor nutrition to your cells:poor quality new cells produced=less than optimum health.
- The body needs: lots of nutrient dense foods with a lot of variety and color.
- Cells must be well hydrated to be healthy. Ideally with ionized and alkalinized water but at a bare minimum water filtered of a lot of poisons like insecticides, pesticides, fluoride, chlorine and other toxic chemicals.
- For optimum health the body must be active, either physical work or exercise works fine.
- We must take whatever steps necessary to have a life relatively free of stress.
- We must be at relative peace with our self, our relationships and our world. Carrying anger, hate or lacking forgiveness of our self and others is detrimental to health.
My hope for each WA member is that:
- You will approach each day with a definite game plan for the day.
- That you will not throw it away or ignore it if you don't follow it perfectly.
- That you will do one or two things EACH DAY towards your plan to be wealthier and healthier by the end of 2015. You each deserve both and no one else can provide either for us.
Best wishes to each of you.