Struggling To Find the Affiliate Programs?
You have started Your blog and you have started receiving the good amount of traffic, now it's time to start getting rewarded for all Your hard work.
We all know how difficult it is choose the right affiliate program for Your niche as there are countless options and easy to pick up the wrong one. (Unless You're promoting the wealthy affiliate program itself)
It's really great to see wealthy affiliate has come up with a new interface to research the affiliate programs.
Affiliate networks are the coordinators of the affiliate world.
- Some affiliate programs operate independently of affiliate networks, so you won't see them listed in directories.
- You will be able to find such affiliate programs only through word of mouth.
- You can look around at other affiliate sites in your market and see which products they're promoting, and then see if you can find a link to the affiliate program on the merchant website.
- You could also email the merchant site directly and ask.
- There are some "invite only" affiliate programs that You can promote onl through the invitation from the merchant itself or other affiliate.
- Some sites restrict entry to their affiliate program to people who have already purchased their product, or they choose to approve affiliates on a case-by-case basis.
In this video training I talk about how to find the best affiliate programs to promote.
I hope it would be useful to some of You.
All the best,