120 Day Newbie Progress Report
Good Evening, From New Zealand Friends and Colleagues
For my 100th Blog which coincides with my 120 day or 4 lunar months with Wealthy Affiliate I wanted to provide my progress report as an indication to other Newbies as to what things may look like at this point.
This is not a template, it is an example that I hope will give both heart and a sense of pragmatic realism to those, who like me are on the earliest part of their Wealthy Affiliate Journey.
I am happy to say that it is much as I would have expected and much as I was led to believe by Kyle in his early messaging to me designed to encourage and get me going on the platform but at the same time provide a realistic set of expectations.
Just before I hit the stats I just want to recap on my first 17 days which for me were a tour de force.
Within 17 days of going premium (I was so impressed that I signed up to my Premium subscription, at the end of my first day as a free member) I had built two websites, written over 30,000 words, of keyword rich content, between 28 articles, and I had both sites indexed on Google.
I then determined that I would make it a goal to write at least 1000 words each day until reaching 70 articles on each of my sites. 18 32 35
So how did I do?......
- 120 days at Wealthy Affiliate
- 3 websites up and traffic growing slowly but steadily
- Article count 18, 32 and 35 respectively on the 3 sites
- 118,000 words - lagging by just under 2,000 words but I will catch those up this weekend
- Just made my first sale on Amazon this week, just as they were about to eject me LoL
- 2 of the 3 sites have had pageOne 1st position rankings on Google and Bing
- Double figures in WA referrals
- Current 40% referral conversion rate
- In profit after paying for membership fees
- Learning daily working through bootcamp training and trying to improve as I go
- Network of over 2000 souls following me and being followed back
- Currently enjoying my role as a WA Ambassador helping where I can
Well given that it all seems to be turning out as Kyle predicted it would, I am of the opinion, so far, that this probably works.
This leads me to the conclusion that if I keep on learning, and keep on applying what i learn, that it will probably only get better..
So still a long way from being a millionaire if indeed I ever will be LoL, but a lot further along, a lot more knowledgable and a lot more confident of making this work than I was 120 days ago.
I am still excited and still having a lot of fun, what about you?...............
With that, from New Zealand Friends and colleagues, I wish you a peaceful goodnight from New Zealand I have some words to catch up on LoL.
Kia Koa, Kia Kaha