How To Flatten The Curve - Coronavirus
Last Update: April 01, 2020
Flatten The Curve and what you can do to help
Here is how to flatten the curve do your part, slow down the spread of Covid-19 virus as much as possible.
- Adhere to the lockdown protocols
- Stay at home, that means no visitors or visiting, play dates for children, coffee with friends or even religious services and gathering.
- Pray at home and only go out when necessary, to the supermarket, pharmacy or to get medical assistance.
- Take all precautions while at home. Do not share personal items, clean high contact and transit areas regularly.
- Be informed about covid-19 via information from credible health organizations, medical experts and media outlets.
- Educate others about measures in place to contain the spread of the virus, We need to spread facts not fear.
- Adhere to strictly hygiene practices, including washing your hands thoroughly with soap and water for 20 seconds.
- Cover your mouth with a tissue when you sneeze or cough.
- Call your doctor or the Covid-19 hot line if you are in South Africa the number is 0800 029 999, if you have any of the symptoms of the virus:
- A cough
- Runny nose
- Shortness of breath.
If we work together we can flatten the curve and help save lives.
Happy Wednesday my WA Family!!!
30 comments 29 likes
32 comments 40 likes
23 comments 13 likes
24 comments 14 likes
33 comments 20 likes
43 comments 30 likes
44 comments 24 likes
41 comments 23 likes
34 comments 18 likes
70 comments 43 likes