And so the journey begins.
Well, after about a four-year break from affiliate marketing to focus on my career in the military in which I was deployed about 40% of the time, and start raising two little girls, I’m ready to get back into affiliate marketing!
I’m sure a lot has changed and I’m excited to learn what’s new and get a fresh start with a new perspective. I have two new niches that plan to start with. Here are my short term goals for each niche site:
- Write one 1000 word article (content rich)
- Write 3 specific niche articles
- Create YouTube Channel
- Create 3 videos that solve a problem each
- Write two reviews with video about niche related profits
Long term goals (>2 months) for each site:
- One 1000 words article per month
- One niche article (500-750) word weekly
- One video (every other week)
- One in depth review of a related product with video each month
Im always open for advice. Please respond if you see that I am missing something or off track...
For transparency, short term goals should be done by 1/31/19! Keep me honest!
Have a great week WA!