Coconut and Avocado Oil
Sometime in June 2019, my wife, started losing unusual amounts of hair when using a brush to comb her hair. This was causing a lot of concern and it was a source of astonishing stress. Her hair is a symbol of femininity and identity as a woman.
As a loving husband, I can feel her pain, sometimes... and I started to look for alternatives to help to stop her hair loss, while reminding her that I loved her, and I would still love her, even if she had no hair on her head.
My grandmother had an old and weird habit of washing my hair with natural coconut water. Sometimes she would extract unrefined coconut oil and use it for her eyelashes, eyelids and eyebrows.
We decided to try the coconut oil...
I want to share this with you, so you can also help those who need help.
Organic Coconut Oil
In our living planet nothing is singular or unique. Everything comes in sets of two or more! But is coconut nut unique?
My grandmother, Madelene Basidi would extract unrefined coconut oil and use it for her eyelashes, eyelids and eyebrows.
According to my grandmother, who has been around for a century (she will be 100 years old this year), the coconut is a super nut.
My grandmother would extract organic, unrefined, virgin coconut oil from copra. Copra is the dried section of the meat of the coconut, the dried coconut kernel. The copra can be obtained by separating the coconut meat from the whole coconut shell followed by sun drying for about 7 days. The copra is then chopped to small sizes and cooked by heating the small pieces in a cooker for about 25 minutes. The liquid is squeezed out from cooked copra by an expeller and then filtered by a filter press.
For someone who did not attend any school, my grandmother has an extraordinary knowledge about coconut oil.
Mixing coconut oil with other oils
Mixing coconut oil with other oils increases the already wide range of benefits of the coconut oil, by enriching it with vital nutrients and adding other kinds of additional protections that are required. Of a particular interest, is the formulation of Coconut with Avocado Oil. This mix provides the following benefits for your hair.
In fact, the benefits to your overall health and well-being are many. And, for the most part, they have solid scientific research to back them up. Coconut and avocado oil mix has the following benefits:
- It’s a great moisturizer and it will make your hair significantly shinier and softer. It will shine more than mineral oil because it penetrates your hair shaft.
- Because of its hydrating and nourishing properties, it can be used as a hair mask.
- Can repair damaged hair. Virgin coconut and avocado oil can rejuvenate weak, thin, or damaged hair or dry scalp. The formulation of both oils can replenish lost nutrition that's vital in keeping strong, and smooth hair.
- it can detoxify your hair and dry scalp to clear the buildups caused by dirt, filth, and style products. Combined with the Apple cider vinegar it will add in vital protection to support healthier hair growth for men and women.
- Contains essential nutrients and vitamins that moisturizes and softens the hair leaving it less prone to breakage.
Where can you get Coconut and Avocado Oil products?
Coconut and Avocado hair conditioner or Shampoo is powered by botanical extracts and oils with nourishing and restorative properties that can balance pH levels in weak, thin, or damaged hair. This deep conditioning restoration is suitable for all hair types that are wanting to regain a luxurious appearance again.
Should you begin using Coconut and Avocado Oil products?
This is a decision that is up to you as organic products are more expensive than the conventional ones. If you are on a tight budget, you may want to stick with your existing products,
Make your hair shinier and stronger