How to do your text links when writing review posts
If your website includes PRODUCT REVIEWS then keep these things in mind:
- Make sure you are not doing more than 5 links per post.
- To keep from having too many pages on your site having affiliate links – link to your reviews from other pages (that do not have affiliate links on them) and then people can read the review and click your affiliate links.
- Text links tend to work the best for getting people to actually click on them.
- Make sure what you are linking to is RELEVANT to what you are talking about.
Consider placing your links in your review like this:
- One at the very top where the product name is
- One link from your main picture
- One link further down the page with a CALL TO ACTION.
- One link below your review at the bottom of the page
What is a call to action?
A CALL TO ACTION is simply you directing your reader to CLICK HERE or GO OVER TO AMAZON FOR THE BEST DEAL, etc. You are essentially telling them to click your link but in a more tactful way…
I hope this info helps someone to know a simple way to do their product review text links.