New Site available.....
I'm so excited!!!!
I have created a really good foundation for my website "The Virtuous Woman". I picked this as my first niche, (as I will have more,my mind is racing with ideas) because I love the Word of God. I love teaching and sharing whatever knowledge and understanding GOD has blessed me with.
So I like to give advice whenever I post for the new members of WA:
- Pick a niche on something that you know you can be responsive to your audience with
- DONT RUSH. Its your first niche and it will continue to perfect as time goes on and you learn more at WAU
- Kyle has give some really great advice on adding images to your website in
making use of visuals don't bust your brain about how to add images. Me personally, I like good quality so I spend money on images only when necessary, but I have taken Kyle's advice and use my smart phone to take my own photos. If you check out my website, some of my photos have come from me taking pictures of books or movies that I have at home. I also will be taking pictures of activities I do personally with myself and my family. YOUR AUDIENCE WILL LOVE LIFE LIKE IMAGES...easier for them to relate, cheaper for you to make!!!
- use the community, in any and every way that you can. WA will actually be your first audience. ask the community to check out your website and provide any feedback as this will only help you
- last, but certainly not the least.....GO THROUGH ALL LESSONS IN THE WAU!!! most of our questions can and will be answered in the lessons. take notes and you have the ability to come back to any lessons you may need to recapture.
This is my first website, and I am very proud of the topic I picked because I can and will have a really good connection with my audience.
I ask that if anyone has time, please view my page and leave feedback. Please keep in mind that your feedback helps me to be more successful so DO NOT hold back :)