It's My 2nd Month at WA! :D - Achievements & Learnings
It's my 2nd month mark here at Wealthy Affiliate!
I have to say, it has been a roller-coaster of a ride here. With so much to learn and so much excitement, it seems that the possibilities are indeed endless! But in my two months here at Wealthy Affiliate, I have experienced so much of a breakthrough especially in terms of learning.
I Am Grateful
- Thanks of course to God, who has led me here to start this wonderful journey with you guys.
- Thank you for everyone who helped me grow and learn here, and for those who answered my questions no matter how silly they are :)
- Thanks to those who keep the encouragement going around!
Small Achievements Were Made
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
- Finished the courses and had a lot of fun learning! (I honestly didn't know it was possible to say fun and learning in one sentence before.)
- Made my own brand website: thehealthyopinion.com
- Have Traffic (although a bit small at 60-70 per day not including my visits - via statcounter).
- Earned a small amount (Added ads May 30th and made $31+ as of today through Adsense).
- Made my own brand logo with tagline! Yey!
- Learned a bit about html and coding.
- Found a simple and clean layout for my site (although it's a bit cluttered now - will fix that one)
Sadly, Some Goals Were Not Met
- I wasn't able to update my content at least once a week (I had to prioritize the big move to the other side of the world - hello Canada!)
- Did not earn $50/month (three weeks of no update, sadly)
- Still no affiliate sales (I just placed the affiliate codes 5 days ago, so my fault)
- Have not referred anyone to WA (didn't have the time for Bootcamp yet)
Future Goals Were Made For My 6th Month Mark
- Finish Bootcamp and make a new site
- Promote and increase traffic
- Add content 1-2x per week
- Finish my website layout
- Earn more than $100 per month
I hope I didn't bore you to death, lol!
Cheers to those who don't give up! Keep going, and always remember to have fun.
Let's see each other at the top! :)